About / Contact Us
In-Person Exhibit at USF: The in-person exhibit at USF is now closed. Most of the V&R artwork is still viewable here in the virtual exhibit.
V&R Curatorial team: Sarah Jünke and Dr. Tangela Serls. Special thank you to our WGS intern, Mitzani Juarez, and to the V&R planning committee: Daynah Singh, Katie Maloney, Coral Nardandrea, and Pierce Dignam.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Sahodari Foundation, USF Humanities Institute, and JAM Humanities for co-sponsoring the exhibit.
- USF School of Art and Art History, USF Department of Sociology, and USF Office of Multicultural Affairs for sponsoring the talk with Kalki Subramaniam on January 18, 2022.
- Florida Humanities Council for sponsoring the talk with Roc Rochon and Dr. Katrina Karkazis on February 8, 2022, and with Dr. Marquis Bey on February 24, 2022 (these two events are also part of the WGS Anti-Racism Series; funding for these two events was provided through a grant from Florida Humanities with funds from the National Endowment for the Humanities. Any views, findings, conclusions or recommendations expressed in this website do not necessarily represent those of Florida Humanities or the National Endowment for the Humanities).
To learn more about each of our sponsors, visit our Sponsors page.
Recent Press about V&R:
- USF News / "Trans community celebrated with new international art exhibit at USF"
- The Times of India / "Art works of Tamil Nadu trans artists to be featured at expo"
- USF Oracle / "Art exhibit aims to highlight transgender experience"
For questions about the exhibit, please email us.